Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Ugh

I can't sleep. I can't get over this one. I'm an optimist and this latest setback is shaking me to my very core.

I'm not a fighter by nature. But I am definitely thinking of borrowing one of camp's guns tomorrow and shooting something. It'll be small, like a squirrel (sorry anyone who's offended by this but I dare you to confront me about it at this point). I think I'll nickname it something and then I'll feel better.

Yep, that's it, I'm going to shoot something.

2 comments:

Beth said...

I am so sorry about the delay. I can only imagine how much you must hurt. You take that gun, go shoot that squirrel, run 5 miles, cry a bucket of tears, have a few beers (don't mean to rhyme) and then sleep as long as you can. The week will go by eventually. Just remember what everyone is saying.... it'll be worth every minute of the wait. I'm thinking of you and praying for you.

Cassie said...

i can't sleep either, tesi. praying for you guys tonight...