Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Less Than 2 Weeks

Yep, it's officially past 11am so I can say we have less than 2 weeks until we are on a plane. That is so exciting. I've "met" a few other families who will be traveling with us and I hazard a guess that we'll get along swimmingly.

It was a beautiful day today. I have pictures of the kiddos outside. It felt so good to get out there and not worry about coats, hats and mittens. I hope it's just the beginning of a loooong, warm, spring ahead!

I got to go to another girls night tonight. It was so much fun. I can't tell you how good it feels to do that once in awhile. How nice it is to have a night with smart, hysterical, beautiful women where the conversation is easy and effortless. I think I could become addicted to that!

I booked our tickets today. Spent multiple thousands of dollars on that. For some reason Zach always refers to things that might hurt him, whether it be physically, mentally or emotionally; "That made my balls hurt". Now I can't say I know exactly what he means, I realize it doubtfully means literally but perhaps once in awhile it does. Anywho, when I told him how much it was, that was his exclamation. I think this was the first time I knew exactly what he was talking about.

2 comments:

Jake and Emily said...

I am SO very happy for you - I can't imagine the relief you must feel to know that you will soon be on your way to Tariku!

Are you READY?! :) Your life will be forever changed...again!

Book club will be very exciting next weekend!

Matthew and Amanda said...

Zach-I feel your pain man....

Matt