Thursday, March 20, 2008

I Got the Sinusitis

Last night the sinusitis (heinous sinus infection) hit me like a Mack Truck. Not impressed, I am not impressed. After a day full of watching cartoons (for the kids) and Zach being the best husband ever, I am hoping tomorrow will be a better day. No promises though.

Steak and Shake burger is on the way from the aforementioned best husband ever. I've heard those can do major damage on sinus bugs hell bent on making you wish for a sweet, sweet death. I'll keep you posted on that.

3 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

awww, I hope you feel better soon. You've got packing to do, Sista!!

Erica Jo (mamasweetpea) said...

Get thee to an MD for a little antibiotic cocktail! You can't be sick...you have to go to AFRICA!!!!

Feel better!

Chilly ET said...

Ditto on the Mama Sweet Pea comment! Go get some 10 day amoxicylan??? You do not want a sinus infection for all the flights! Not to mention feeling under the weather while getting to meet your son! Those bugs can linger, go get the good stuff!

Tony