Friday, March 21, 2008

Almost

I'm feeling ever so slightly better. After a few rounds of antibiotics, I think I'll make it. This actually came at a good time seeings it made me just sit down and not do anything for awhile. It was perfect, really. Now once I feel back to myself again it'll be time to pack and head to Ethiopia. Good timing, God. Nice work.

Good Friday. Well this day stirs up a whole lot of emotions in this gal. I am ever so thankful to be blessed as I am. Once I'm not on medicine that clouds my thinking I'll be happy to share my thoughts with you all.

Until then, 12 more days. Yipeee!!

2 comments:

Erica Jo (mamasweetpea) said...

So glad to hear you are feeling better! Keep taking it easy and then kick it into high gear!!

Cindy said...

I wanted to tell you earlier...but was indisposed....woo-hoo on your travel date!! I am so excited for you!!