Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Things To Come?

Today Jody and 2 of her boys came over for some lunch. The boys went crazy in this warm weather, running outside in a matter of seconds. We have horses out here at camp, that are about 1/2 a mile from our house, all on our property, far away from roads and whatnot. I've never told Trysten specifically NOT to go there, because it's so dang far I never thought it a possibility. But apparently it is. The Three Blondes decided it sounded like a good idea.

I've been picking up (nesting) and finding toys in the most random places (in my bed, anyone?) Can't help but laugh every time I do it.

I think I've had it fairly easy with one little boy. I can have an eye on him all the time, he doesn't get away with much (especially with a sister so good at tattling). In just a few short weeks, I'll be outnumbered BIG TIME. It only scares me a little, it excites me so very much.

No comments: