I've been tagged by "Herdegens" (one of these days I'll learn to make that able to just go to it). By the way, can you tell Zach left the computer at home when he had to travel for work? Yippee!!!
P.S. We won't hear anything on the adoption today. Jan said she tried to call the peeps and wasn't able to get ahold of anyone. Here's to tomorrow!
HERE'S HOW YOU PLAY. ONCE YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED YOU HAVE TO WRITE A BLOG OF TEN WEIRD, RANDOM THINGS, FACTS OR HABITS ABOUT YOURSELF. AT THE END, YOU CHOOSE FIVE PEOPLE TO BE TAGGED, LISTING THEIR NAMES AND WHY YOU CHOSE THEM TO BE TAGGED. DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE THEM A COMMENT "YOU'RE IT" AND TO READ YOUR BLOG. YOU CAN'T TAG THE PERSON WHO TAGGED YOU. SINCE YOU CAN'T TAG THAT PERSON BACK, LET HIM OR HER KNOW WHEN YOU'VE POSTED YOUR BLOG SO HE OR SHE CAN READ YOUR ANSWERS.
1) I love sweatpants but pretend I love heels. Don't tell my husband this. I love fashion, love high heels, love all that...on other people. I prefer sweatpants and spent most of my high school in them. But most of my closet is filled with cute clothes.
2) I am prejudice....against smokers. Today on the treadmill a smoker hopped on the one next to me. I smelled his nasty smokey breath the whole time and I could think of nothing else but leaning over and punching him in the stinky mouth (sorry smokers!)
3) I sleep with 2 stuffed animals. I always put them under my arms when I sleep on my belly. I've done it since my boobs started growing and they hurt (the animals made my boobs kind of come off the bed) and haven't been able to sleep well without them since.
4) I am constantly looking at my personal training client's food logs and telling them to make wiser choices on their snacks, etc. While I'm telling them this stuff, I'm thinking of the Snickers bar I'll be consuming once I get home. I have absolutely horrendous eating habits.
5) Since Tarah talked about her ahem, gas problems, ahem. I thought I'd join. I actually don't fart. I'm serious. Zach thought I was just one of "those girls" that pretended they didn't when we first got together. After 6 years he'll back me up on this. I don't know why I don't. It comes out in burp form if I have any extra gas. I think my husband makes enough for the both of us, though.
6) 5 minutes of dancing. It's important to me. Every day, the kids and I get 5 continuous minutes of dancing. Some days I go for silly dancing, other days I whip out moves I remember from my days in dance class. It just depends on what I'm feeling. Today is definitely going to be a "Pop the collar" kind of day, I think. By the way, I've often thought I should post a small part of our 5 minutes on my blog. I'm sure it would be entertaining and it might even get us on Ellen!
7) I have a mole by my mouth, Cindy Crawford style. Unfortunately it's REALLY light and you can't really see it most of the time. When I was younger I used to put brown eye pencil on it to make it look more like a birth mark. Gross.
8) I once won a competition for who could postpone shaving their legs the longest. In high school I went most of the basketball season without shaving (and yes, I played basketball; and yes, I wore shorts; and yes, I had a boyfriend who loved me despite it. :)) That's 3 months, folks.
9) I get REALLY bad motion sickness. When I was younger I used to get strep throat every time we would travel. If you ask my parents, I screamed any time we were in the car (I think they MUST be exaggerating!) Imagine my nerves about traveling 20+ hours and bringing home a 3-year-old!
10) I am flippin obsessed with blogs. Blogging, reading blogs, subscribing to blogs, tattooing blogs (not yet) whatever it is. Love blogging!
I tag: Cassie..because she needs to blog, Julie and Tony...because I'm interested, Jody III...because she has too much time on her hands...teehee, Baby Blaker...because I want to learn more about my hopeful travel mate, Sweet Peas..cuz she's so interesting!