Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Did You Know?

That we're going to be leaving for Ethiopia in less than a week (it's past 11am, so now it's less than a week)? That's AMAZING. I'm super excited and *starting* to get a little crazed. I'm going through all the paperwork we need (more paperwork, you ask? Yes, there's always more in adoption). I'm getting uuber nervous that we'll forget something and be screwed. But what can you do? I must trust the 8 lists I have (honestly) to get all things under control.

So how can you help? Well, any number of ways. One of them is donate stuff! We are going to have at least 1, but probably 2, bags that will be able to contain donations for both our care center (the one Tariku is in) and AHOPE (houses children infected with HIV). We have 1/2 a bag filled with stuff we've bought thus far. I'm adding a list of some of the stuff our care center has mentioned they need. Let me know if you have any questions or need a way to get it to us.

--Digital Scale
--Measurement Meter
--Length Board
--Disposable gloves
--Cotton applicator
--NG tube No 5., No. 6, No.8
--Vitamin D injection
--Soy formula
--Ibuprofren syrup
--Ibuprofen drop
--Iron drops
--Pampers
--Wipes
--Masks
--Antibiotic cream
--Clotrimazol Cream
--Foban cream
--anti-pain tablet
--anti-acid tablet

Thanks in advance. :)

No comments: