Tuesday, January 15, 2008

You're My Boardwalk

I had one of the most fun last couple days with Zach. I don't know why, but we were just really having lots of fun, being all lovey, etc. We were THAT couple that makes every other couple green with envy and I must admit it felt great. (In total honesty, we're kinda that couple all the time, but what can you do?) Anyhow, we were talking about how we were going to miss each other this week. He says, "Hons, you are such hot property" (by the way, remember I am a feminist, so he said this in the most adoring way)"You're like my Boardwalk, actually you're my Boardwalk AND Park Place." Believe me, it was precious. I've said before how I think he's the funniest man in the world, so it was absolute classic Zach for him to describe his love for me in terms of the board game Monopoly. Reason #15,000,000 why I love the guy.

No comments: