Monday, January 21, 2008

2 Things...Part Deux

1) Someone had posted a comment earlier about wanting more info about our adoption group at church. It was anonymous, so not sure who it was. But whoever...We have started an adoption/foster care group every Sunday at 10:30 after church. It's just a place we can go to for support, information, etc. Jody and I haven't completely got it figured out where we want it to go but it's been great so far! If you have any questions, definitely ask a little bit more!

2) We are officially moved in downstairs. You guys should get excited about seeing these pics. It reminds me of a college dorm. Zach commented that he's never sat so close to the TV, I would agree. But overall, it's exciting because tomorrow at 7:30 we should hear our door bell sing "Take me out to the ballgame" and when I open the door it shall be contractors. Yippee!

Kinda can't get enough of American Gladiators. I just can't help but think I could kick some tail at this thing. I think it has something to do with the self confidence instilled in me as a child (thanks mom and dad!) Is it sad that I've been "pressuring" Zach into getting a Gladiator rink at Camp? I think the kids would LOVE it!

1 comment:

Farm-Raised said...

We watched American Gladiator last night and I kept thinking about how you would be such a good contender!!! Seriously. I can see it!! :-)