Tuesday, January 29, 2008

We Made It!

By "we" I mean "I". Dailah did great last night. I wasn't even mad that she woke up at 5:55, I had went to bed early just in case.

So I think we're going to live. I think today is going to be a good day.

Have I talked about the support we've gotten through this adoption? A few recent ones...my cousin called to ask how everything was going. She had seen that my parents and my bro and sis in law were going to be out of town when we possibly traveled to Ethiopia. She said she and my aunt could probably work something out to watch the kids. They are so wonderful. Even if it wouldn't work out the fact that they were willing to do it. Oh, the love!

A friend, I'm not going to mention her name, but it starts with a J and ends with a Y and I talk about her a lot. She just offered to have us come over for naps or playtime whenever we need seeings our house is no longer ours with all of the construction.

I never had any doubts people are good. I sure do love being right. :)

1 comment:

Erica Jo (mamasweetpea) said...

SO glad the night went better. Loved the entry about your trip to the cookie-dough, I mean grocery store! I would hold out for Nestle, even a year supply would be fab! Hope little miss is feeling better! Court Date countdown is getting so close! Yeah!