Tuesday, February 12, 2008

On the Mend

So we're getting there. My ear is still making me have somewhat tunnel hearing and Trysten continues to sniffle to no avail but we'll make it.

Today was an interesting day. Made it to the land that is Wal Mart for the first time in 3 weeks which meant a hefty bill and a looong trip. Kind of bummed because one couple who got through court the same day as we did is traveling February 21st and a few others are traveling February 28th. We're still waiting to hear about our I-600A though it sounded like it'd be good to go this week. It's frustrating, all so frustrating.

Tomorrow will be heading to Jody's with Leslie and Cassie to try to make Tariku's favorite foods, Doro Wot and Injera. Look for the report tomorrow. Could be interesting!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I hope you get news on your 1600-A very soon. Selfishly I hope that we will get to travel together : ). Good Luck!!!!