Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Check Your Envy






In order to appreciate these pictures, you need to check your envy at the blog door. I appreciate you avid flawedmama readers who have been on the edge of your world wide web "seats" to see pics of where I call home. I've been promising to show you where we were squeezed while the rest of the house gets renovated. Alas, wait no further.

Pictures are: First two pictures are Dailah's room that is housing our bedroom, living room and my closet.
Third picture: A hilarious light switch cover my mom had bought and didn't notice that the frog is cupping his "manhood".
Fourth and fifth: Trysten and Tariku's room that is now housing Dailah's crib and Zach's closet as well as all of both T's stuff.

2 comments:

Cassie said...

oh. my. gosh.
that light switch is a riot.
period.

Tarah said...

Hee hee, the light switch!
The room squishing looks fun, in a cuddly fun kind a way.