Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The Purse

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving. So today I wanted to show you one of the things I'm thankful for.

A girl, I said it. I'm thankful for a girl.

Because only she would have a purse that held such interesting things. (Lest you think this is her only purse, I must divulge that this is one out of many).

So here we have it. Contents:
-7 real chapsticks, 1 fake chapstick
-2 containers of eye make up
-1 cheek sparkly blusher
-2 smaller purses to hold...
-3 bracelets
-1 doll brush
-1 hair clip
-1 tiara
-1 Halloween key chain
-1 toy stingray



So if you don't have a girl yet, you should get one, because everyone needs these kinds of things on their couches.

5 comments:

Chilly ET said...

Sweet, a Stingray! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!
Tony

Alex said...

Ha. Thank you for the advice. I will get a girl immediately.

Cindy said...

Adorable! My girl stashes items specifically meant to annoy her brothers.....maybe I need to buy more chapstick : )
Happy Thanksgiving!

cathy said...

awesome!!!

Tiffany said...

Love it. What a doll...we look wait to have the same someday!