Monday, November 02, 2009

Friday Morning

The two youngest had dress up at preschool and the Y. Tariku was SOOOO excited about his preschool Halloween party that I'm pretty sure he hardly slept. Dailah was thrilled to be trick-or-treating around the Y so long as she got to go by her Grandpa's office. Thankfully, both parties did not disappoint and they both came back with some major loot. Oh, and major cute. (Get it? I know, not funny but I kind of had to didn't I?)

Tariku and his teacher. She commented the other day, "Tariku is always smiling isn't he? He walks in the door smiling!" I had to tell her that he actually, in fact, wakes up smiling and that's not at all an exaggeration.



Outside preschool.



Outside the Y, little windy.



Dailah and her best friend, Hannah, at the Y.



Dailah and her favorite "teacher" who also claims Dailah as her favorite "student", Miss Alex.

3 comments:

Mama 2 Four said...

I think it is great that Tariku smiles all of the time! It must be an Ethiopian thing, because our little Ethiopian Princess smiles all of the time too! She wakes up jumping and smiling, I LOVE it!!!
BTW, I am your newest follower!

LCMomX4 said...

Oh and here I thought he smiled because he was always happy to see me. He is too sweet. The pictures are sweet.

cathy said...

adorable! completely adorable!