Thursday, November 12, 2009

First Gift





I was going to write this long post about why you should donate $10 to Water For Christmas today and then tell every person you know to do the same. I was going to do that but then I realized most of you already know why you should. If you're like me, at least 4 times a day you get asked to do something like this. $10 sounds simple enough so you tell yourself you'll do it later and then continue checking other blogs, etc. And then forget.

So do it RIGHT NOW. Click on the button on my sidebar and donate. Or go here to see a bit more then donate. If your friend says they'll do it, demand you sit next to them as you watch. Get as creepy as you'd like, it will be worth it.

I cannot imagine what could be done in one day if everyone donated just $10. Just 2 coffees. Just lunch.

So let your first gift this season be the gift of water. Donate $10 (or more!) today. Because somewhere in Liberia, there could be a whole lot of this happening if you did.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tears in my eye Tesi. Beautiful picture! Continued Blessings to you and the entire Water Project!
Amy

steffany said...

so cool