Sunday, May 04, 2008

Pictures








So I'm wondering if People magazine ever saw these kids...if they did, I'm fairly certain they would make the Most Beautiful People list every year...but I may be a bit partial.

These pictures are of my two eldest climbing the Alpine Tower the other day. They are the two youngest climbers on it yet and loved every single minute! Dailah gave it a go for two steps with her daddy's full support. She truly wanted to go further but we had to had to draw the line of safety somewhere.

So few words tonight because Desperate Housewives and Brothers and Sisters is on and I know you all are only here for pictures. :) Yippee!

2 comments:

Tarah said...

Great pictures. How do you not scream for them to get down??? :) You are one brave mama.

Anonymous said...

My heart is doing a happy dance right now as I stare at these beautiful faces.....and I, like your real mom, think YOU ROCK!!!
ROCK ON TESI!!
Change our world, one person at a time! I love you.