Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Pee Pee In the Potty

So the dutchess has officially decided to start potty training. Unfortunately, this was not my bright idea, but hers and hers alone. She's pooped on the potty 3 times today and peed 4 or so times. Obviously that means she's went in her pants, as she likes telling us after the fact sometimes but still, she's not even two yet so this is all fairly exciting...except I am just too lazy. 3 kid having to go to the bathroom now? That just sounds like crazy talk to me! Anyway, very proud of her and it's not that surprising, we're talking about a girl who hates being dirty or messy in any way, it was only a matter of time before she started to hate that feeling in her pants as well.

When we were riding bikes Trysten started to doubt himself so I told him to just start saying, "I think I can, I think I can" and then it would happen. Well he's extended that into daily life. Tonight he dropped a toy under the car seat and I heard him saying his mantra in order to reach his hand into the abyss to get it. That's amazing.

Got great pics from today but must get to hang out with my husband...tomorrow some of the camp counselors come and it's all downhill from there.

In last bit of news. YAY to Erica who just received her referral. LOVE that she got her little girl and I saw her picture, she is waaayyy too cute! Jody and Andy leave tomorrow. The situation is intense and they need your thoughts and prayers still. In one week and one day, if all things fall into place exactly, Jody, Andy, Zeke and Kora will be in America..home free.

Much love!

1 comment:

Chatter said...

Yeah!! I can't believe you actually aren't excited. I hate changing diapers and I will be thrilled when I have it behind me. Awesome pics from the lake! Cute, cute, family!!