Friday, January 09, 2009

Better and Budgets

I'm feeling much better, thanks for the terrific comments! Thankfully it went as quickly as it came and I truly hope it stops at me. I cleaned and sterilized the place to be sure.

And then budgets...tonight I went grocery shopping with my new shoestring budget. It was literally the first time EVER I went with a list, with cash, and with a calculator. Since I could only spend the cash, the calculator was necessary.

Happy to report I was $2 under.

So I bought a Butterfinger for $.88 to reward myself.

2 comments:

LCMomX4 said...

Ah yes, I remember those days. As the kids got older I would bring along pencil and paper and they would calculate for me. It was a great math lesson. They learned about rounding up, multiplication and so forth.
Glad you're feeling better.

Farm-Raised said...

I want pictures of yesterday's celebration!! Come on! :-)