Tuesday, January 13, 2009

7 Things

Adam tagged me on the 7 things about me blog. Hadn't done it for awhile so I thought, why not?

1) I love the TV Shows: Scrubs, The Biggest Loser and American Idol. I'm in quite the predicament right now seeings they're all on at the same time.

2) I HATE scary movies. I saw the Exorcist when I was in 8th grade and had nightmares for a few days. Haven't seen one since. No thank you. I value sleep way too much for that kind of craziness.

3) I have freckles. When I'm out in the sun for any amount of time more than 5 minutes, they come out in full force.

4) When I asked my hubby what I should write for the "7 things you don't know about me blog" he said, "You should write about me more." I'm not sure how that fits here but it does because you didn't know that.

5) My hair grows fast. I would say at the rate of 1 inch per month. Which is why I get my hair cut at a local cosmetology school for $7. If they mess it up, it'll just grow back.

6) My husband also said to mention that when I met him he hated reading. He's presently reading the autobiography of Nelson Mandela which is somewhere around 650 pages. Sometimes I have a positive affect on people.

8) The combined weight of my dogs doubles my weight. I don't know if that's the interesting fact or the if it's that I'm not remotely scared of those HUGE babies.

I tag anyone who wants to do this because I love reading these kinds of blogs.

No comments: