Saturday, November 22, 2008

Mexico Bound

So tomorrow Zach and I head to Mexico (with a quick stop in Chicago). Without kids. My bro-in-law is getting married in Mexico so all of Zach's side of the family is going. So are we, without kids (did I already mention that?)

My parents and sister will be watching the kids. At the house. They are so wonderful and amazing. You cannot have them, they are mine and terrific.

We are getting excited over here. It kind of reminds me of when we were about to head to Ethiopia (except not THAT exciting). So much to do, not enough time. Don't want to clean when I won't be able to kiss and hug those precious faces every day next week.

So I'm not going to. I can clean when I get home. (sorry mom, dad and Kara) Laundry must be done as well as packing but other than that, it's just going to be 24 hours of intense kid time. I will love every minute.

What, oh what, did I do to deserve kids like these?

1 comment:

-jd said...

Tell my family in Mexico, hi when you see them.

-jd