Friday, November 28, 2008

I'm Baaaack!

We're back. It was a fantastic trip, there will be more details to come.

I had good intentions of blogging a few times while gone and taping a few dancers in Mexico. But I didn't. I reconnected with my hubby, relaxed to the point of boredom and swam with dolphins.

Thanksgiving didn't feel like thanksgiving in Mexico (though they did make turkey, which is something). But with a life like mine, one doesn't need a day to remind them to be thankful. I'd be lying if I said I had a horrible time in Mexico but I'd also be lying if I said I didn't get choked up when I saw the kids asleep in their beds tonight.

So thankful for both blessings. Time with the man who makes my heart beat and our fantastic babies to kiss at night.

Hope you all had a wonderful thanksgiving. Stay tuned for more pictures and GREAT WATER NEWS this weekend. Much, much love.

No comments: