Friday, December 19, 2008

You Got $10 on You?

So it's here. The last Friday before Christmas (how crazy is that?)

The total for WFC as of Wednesday is $40,000. That's 8 wells. I can't even believe it myself. Jody said a few weeks ago that we could get to $50,000. I called her crazy and told her to not get her hopes up. Let's prove me wrong.

I think that's easily doable now. WIth all the various things going on around the country/world raising money for Water for Christmas I now think what was impossible a few weeks ago possible. Perhaps even on the low side. That is so exciting.

God's goodness is almost too much to take sometimes, it really is. PLEASE partner with us on this last of $10 Fridays before Christmas. Go and donate. It's nothing to you and EVERYTHING to someone else.

Thank you, from the deepest part of my heart, thank you.

No comments: