Sunday, December 21, 2008

Raindrops Keep Falling...



FYI: This was originally danced to "Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head" but the copyright didn't allow us to post on youtube with that song. So bare with us.

Dancing...Laughing...Being with Family and Friends....it was a great time "Dancing for Water For Christmas". The Pedersen's and us were all a bit nervous, but when you look at the whole picture of "why" it became very easy! God works in mysterious ways...finding Tesi and her Water Buddies to start this wonderful mission, finding people who would never have thought to dance on a video (can we say the men in this dance?), finding generous men and women who are willing to reach a little deeper this Christmas for people who need water so much.

John and I are very proud of Tesi and throughout much of her life, have found it hard to say no to her and her siblings "ideas" or
whatever they have asked or needed us to do. Pretty sure you are not going to "Donate before Watching" our video - but hopefully you will because it is the right thing to do.

"Christmas is not a time or a season but a state of mind. To cherish peace and good will is to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas. If we think of these things, there will be born is us a Savior and over us will shine a star sending its gleam of hope to the world."- Calvin Coolidge

God's blessings and Merry Christmas to all - John, Connie, Marcus Dawson

hotflawedmama note: My family and friends are truly amazing. (And seriously, how precious is my dad when he gets his little solo walking in front of the group, too cute). My parents are far above average for the things they'll do for their kids and grandkids. I'm so proud to be their daughter. And yes, we laugh like this all the time. I had to leave the laugh on there, my aunts and uncles will all recognize my mom and my laughs from miles away! Enjoy!

No comments: