Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Weekend

It's been a weird couple of days. Funktastic am I. So...pictures from the weekend instead.

Tariku's first chance at meeting Santa...So we walk in the door and Santa is stage left. Before all of us get through the door Tariku runs and JUMPS into Santa's arms. Then remained there for a good 5 minutes. I think he likes the idea of a random, bearded, slightly creepy stranger bringing him gifts.



Look at how happy they both are!



Pretty happy here too.



And no longer happy. She could've never seen the man again and been just fine.



The kids made necklaces. Here is the eldest's.









Tried to get one of all 3, this is as close as I could get.



How the Dutchess likes to get from point A to point B.



They also made cookies. She's cute even when she's eating.



They also got gifts. All of them excited. Even my almost 6-year-old. Not quite too cool for gifts. Which I love.

No comments: