Sunday, March 29, 2009

Not Much

of anything was done this weekend. It could be sized up as such.

Saturday was pajama day at the Klipschs. We played quite a bit of Wii as a family. It sounds silly but it's amazing how fun it is to cheer each other on and such. Anyway, we did lots of that and little of anything else. We got about 4 inches of snow on Saturday which was our excuse for the laziness. Seriously 4" of snow in late March. Though I can't complain because a good friend is dealing with the worst in North Dakota.

Saturday night Zach was nice enough to stay with the kids while I went to a movie with my sister. Duplicity, not bad. I don't know if I'm as good of a judge as I used to be. With 3 kids truly not having to think about anything for over 2 hours is a real treat.

Today we went to church then met Frank and Terre for lunch. We then went to get me a new phone which is like Christmas for me. Though I still don't have texting (who needs it?) I do now have access to internet and therefore email (and by "email" I mean "blogger" and "facebook") all day. Which will be nice for me and less than nice for the kids.

Since we've done nothing to take pictures of, here are a few that I haven't been able to post yet. My parents brought these hats back from Texas. Enjoy.


No comments: