Monday, March 22, 2010

World Water Day

Because we never forget, and neither should you.

Water for Christmas is all about World Water Day, of course. So here are these pins. They're a perfect conversation starter. Put them on your backpacks, your purses, jackets, whatever.



You can buy them here. Buy them for everyone you know. It's not an exaggeration to say I have one on every purse, backpack and jacket I own. Hope you will too!

A quick, related, aside. Today I overheard Tariku and Dailah playing house. Tariku said, "Dailah, we have to work hard so we can make money and give everyone in the world clean water."

They're listening, so talk about it with everyone you know.

1 comment:

Jon and Jamie said...

Tesi I love the pins, they are fantastic!!! I will have to order some, thanks for the link! Jamie