Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Transformation

You all saw this post, right? Well, my hubby is a new man. It's weird because he's never had quite that bushy of a beard. I was, in all honesty, less than thrilled. When I was trying to figure out why I didn't like the beard I came to one conclusion.

He's too good looking. This is not to say good looking guys can't have beards but it looks like he's covering something up. He's got just a beautiful mouth, and please, those eyes? So that's what I figured out. My husband is just simply too pretty to have that hefty of a beard.

Now he's shaved it, but this guy does nothing the "normal" way. He wanted to go out with a bang. So here we have the progression to a clean shaven face.

We start here,



then go here,



after which this would be the only obvious step,




and of course this has to be the grand finale. (Note, he purposely posed and smirked in such a way that we would have good mug shots should he turn psycho on me).



Isn't he beeeeeeautiful?

8 comments:

Heather said...

you have got to be kidding me! My man shaved his beard off on Friday night in almost exactly the same progression... only he added an extra "mutton chops" step and left off the scary stalker at the end step.

Unfortunately, (maybe fortunately?) we have no batteries in the house, so no pictures for me.

ChiTown Girl said...

Amen to that, Sista! Beautiful, indeed! Those Klipsch genes are somethin', aren't they? ;-)

I have to say, though, that today was the first time that I noticed Dailah has her father's exact eyes. I guess the scraggly beard made them stand out for me, probably because it was the only safe place to look! lol!

Pooch said...

You guys are better than americas funniest videos!

Andrea said...

Funny! ;o)

Janet Hill said...

I think this guy pitched for the Yankees in the '70s. Glad all is normal again. ;)

stillarockstar said...

LOL, OMG, that 2nd to last pic looks like that dude from Reno 911! :P

Kristen said...

HAHAHAHA! Love it!!

Unknown said...

In all honesty, I have never been more impressed by anything or more proud of a fellow man than I am after having seen this. Mere words are not enough. Zach Klipsch you are my hero.