Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My Birthday Man

Today is Zach's birthday. My Zach. My hubby turned another year older today. Do you have any idea how thankful I am that this happened those decades ago? What an amazing, amazing gift. To me, to his parents and siblings, and certainly to this world. I am so honored to call him husband, friend and father to my kids. Happy birthday, my love. To many, many more.

He was very happy that as part of his birthday gift from me we recycled...LOTS!



Then went to a guitar place so he could pick out a dobro guitar. My father and mother-in-law kindly took the kids outside so I wasn't on the verge of a heart attack the whole time.



Then went to a restaurant we hadn't been to in awhile. Fantastic day.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Aww how sweet! Happy Birthday Zach!

Chatter said...

Happy Birthday Zach!