Monday, September 14, 2009

Bachelorette Parties, Weddings, Oh My!

Like I said in the last post, lots of these happening in our lives right now. Saturday night I had a bachelorette party for a good friend of mine whose wedding I'm a bridesmaid in. Being that I've been bestowed this honor I thought it a good idea to try to stay out past my bedtime (10 at the latest). :) By 1:30a.m. they were begging me to just to go home as all my yawns and falling-asleep-at-the-table were beginning to get on their nerves. But I was quite proud of myself if you must know.

As I'm sure you'll be surprised to find, as with any time I get dinner away from Zach and the kids, my request for dinner is always a place with sushi. Thus, Osaka. MMMM my mouth waters just thinking about it. Look at a sampling.



After sushi and habachi (sp?) we went to just a few bars before returning to the bride's house where more hilarity ensued. Here pictured are 3 bridesmaids in black and the bride in red. Going to be a fun wedding in a few weeks!

1 comment:

Angie H. said...

Love, love, love Sushi!