Monday, October 15, 2007

Improved House in 2 Months?

So today would be what one might call "a great day".

Firstly, we spent most of the afternoon getting a lot of our stuff for the dossier done. It's such a good feeling to be getting this accomplished in the hopes of getting it overnighted on Thursday. This would mean we'd probably be officially waiting by FRIDAY!!!!! Could you even believe it?

Secondly, Zach and I have decided to be open to a single, twin or sibling group. That way, we know that whoever we are paired with it is completely in God's hands. Does that make sense? Zach is such a great sport with me. :) But I will continue to pray for our piece of mind about whatever happens.

Thirdly, Zach brought down the guy who will be renovating our house and he said he will be getting to it with another guy within the next 2 weeks and he thought it'd take just a 2 months. Could it be true that we might done by Christmas? I will set myself up for February just to be safe.

Anyway, I am hoping the next blog will be an annoucement that the next step in this process will be hearing of our new kid(s). WOOOHOO!

1 comment:

Erica Jo (mamasweetpea) said...

What a great day! Be sure to take a pic as you send off that Dossier! Can't wait to hear you are waiting!! And great news about the house. My fingers are crossed it will go well.

:)