Monday, October 29, 2007

Can We Start the Countdown Yet?

If I can start the countdown, then we're about T minus 4 days until THE money is in the account and we can send in THE paperwork to get on our way to getting OUR baby. For all intents and purposes, I will be starting the countdown regardless.

My long-lashed husband called today to let me know our house will be getting worked on starting tomorrow. 4 hours on Tues, Thurs and Fri and 8 hours on Wednesdays. This will continue until the house is done. If you could see me, you'd see my happy dance. It looks a bit like the running man meets the sprinkler, it's amazing, you should see it sometime.

This week my new class begins at the Downtown Y. BodyPUMP. And what am I? That's right PUMPED. My amazing family (hubby, brother-in-law (x2), sister-in-law and brother-in-law's girlfriend are all going to come on Thursday. How great are they? Not to mention a bunch of my friends, so I'm so excited.

This weekend we went out for my brother-in-laws birthday, tons of fun but not NEAR enough sleep. That being said, the kids are down for a nap and I should put myself there too.

Happy Halloween to you all. Can't wait to go trick-or-treating with my family!! Just think, next Thanksgiving we'll have even more treaters to take!

No comments: