Monday, July 09, 2007

Kids and Fingerprints

So this week we are officially kid-less. My parents and sister take the kids one week out of the summer. It gives them some good old fashioned bonding time and gives my hubby and me a little honeymoon every year. Obviously this is the first year with two kids, so I'd be lying if I didn't say it turns out the emotions are intensified x2! I only cried for about 15 minutes after I left them yesterday, so I think I'm doing well! I am preparing myself to pack up the rest of the house in order to be prepared for the upcoming move on the 23rd. Man that is coming at record breaking speed!

Zach and I got fingerprinted today for new forms CHSFS needs. It was really awesome, actually. The lady asked why we needed them. When we told her we were adopting, she said, "Well God bless you." We talked about it for awhile and when we were leaving she said, "I'm going to say a prayer for Zach and Tesi Klipsch." What an awesome "coincidence" to have her fingerprint us! There truly are blessings in every day life, are there not?

Here's to a week of blessings to you all!

No comments: