Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Day 2, Check!

I've made it. Only had one "replase" when I went into both of the kiddos rooms and just looked around. I think I'm doing fairly well actually. Last night I got SOO much packing done. Only one room (kitchen) left on the whole first two floors to go. The basement is pretty much complete so really I'm doing okay.

I even got to go out to eat with my in-laws last night and then go for a drink with my SIL, Leslie. If I've said it once, I've said it a million times, I am so blessed to have such great sisters and brothers! I love that Leslie and I are both vissionaries who want to make tomorrow's world just a bit better. We spent most of the night coming up with ways to revolutionize this little area of the world we live in. The Quad Cities is notorious for its inferiority complex, which is completely unjustified. It really is a fabulous place to live and has great things to offer, Leslie and I just want it to have even more. We see so much potential in this place! It almost seems like a blank slate for us, ready for two women to paint it red! Now if we could stop with the big ideas and get down to some plausible ideas.

No comments: