Monday, December 13, 2010

This and That

-We started a new church a few weeks ago. We are loving it. We are hesitantly excited. It's been a long time since we've been this excited about getting up on Sunday and heading into church. It's been a long time since I've seen Zach this excited to be getting involved in a church (maybe ever?). It's all good. It's all very exciting. God's exciting.

-Dailah and I got our hair done a few days ago (pictures to come). She is super cute. Have I mentioned I love having a girl? Ok thought so.

-My sister-in-law and brother-in-law leave for Ethiopia Wednesday. I shouldn't be this excited for them should I?

-I really, really love this. Really.

-I had super high ambitions of getting a Christmas card out this year. Not sure that's going to happen (but I still welcome and wait with baited breath for yours!)

-I am seriously loving my family life. I can't believe how much I love being a wife to Zach and a mom to my 3Ts, a D and a B.

That's it. Oh, and this is me. Granted, I was working on the Wine to Water party at this very moment but I still love this picture. The essence of multi-tasking. And look at Dailah's face. A girl taking notes. Oy! And should I mention the sweatpants? Yeah I didn't think I should either.

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Love it!
I need your address for a card : )
I am so late getting ours out....

Chatter said...

You are so cute! Love the sweats :)

Jess said...

wow those are fancy:)

Rachel said...

Sweet! Love the sweatpants and baby girl in your arms! You girls look great