Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Snowpocalypse

Reportedly we are to be getting somewhere around 13 inches of snow in the next 24 hours. Blizzard-like conditions, white outs, etc.

The big boys got out 2 hours early.

We are at home and snuggled in.

So we're declaring it a snowpocalypse. We invited Papa Smurf and Prancer (who live on-site) over for a little snowed in night-o-fun.

This will probably include most/all of the following:
-alcohol
-Wii "Just Dance"
-Risk
-pizza

If you're experiencing any or all of these things, cheers to you!

5 comments:

Jess said...

ditto!

except chinese food because we did pizza last night:)

Chatter said...

Good times! We are snowed in here and I just finished my first white russian. The perfect 'winter storm' drink! I love snow! And my word verfication is "winta". How perfect is that? It's a winta wonderland. Forgive me, it is the alcohol talking...

ChiTown Girl said...

Oh my hell! Mayor Daley just announced that Chicago Public Schools will be closed tomorrow! In the 15+ years that I've worked for CPS, this is literally the first snow day we've EVER had!!!! I've already got both ovens preheating, since it's gonna be Bake-a-palooza here tonight! :)

Me said...

You guys are killin me! lol! Tesi-- our night will be including at least the alcohol! :) And a movie/popcorn/treats for kids... Chitown... I'm still waiting for them to cancel here (but I"m pretty positive it's coming! lol)

terre said...

seriously Lisa, Chicago PS have NEVER cancelled schools? I guess I'm remembering when we lived in Naperville, we definitely had snow days, but, as you will probably remind me: Naperville PS are not Chicago PS. take heart and bake away!!