Monday, May 31, 2010

Oliver

So my nephew turned 6 today. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I love my nephews. Love, love them. They were born and sealed the deal that I could love little kids that were not born of my womb. I share no genetic similarities with them and yet, I would step in front of a bus for them any day. They are just two of the most precious people in the whole world.

So of course I loved celebrating his birth today.






During "Happy Birthday"...love the look on his face.



My other nephew, Eli.



And then some of the other people I love, you might recognize them.






My sister-in-law, Kait brought a pinata (Tariku kept calling it a siesta, so at least he was close). It was a REALLY fun time.



Afterward it made a great hat for Trysten and my father-in-law, Frank!





Love you, Oli!!!!!

1 comment:

LCMomX4 said...

They are all so cute and sweet. I loved seeing all my great nephews and niece over the weekend