Sunday, May 02, 2010

Chicago

Just pictures (unless I get frisky and put some captions with them). It was a great time, a fantastic time. An amazing game and the company I was in, just doesn't get any better.




Hotflawedmama, my future sister-in-law and her sister.



I LOVE this man. My heart bleeds for him.







My brothers future brother-in-law, Zach and my brother.



Marcus and Lindsey



Lindsey and Zach



We also found Zach's sister Kait. Short time with her but it feels great to see her even then.



Siblings!



2 comments:

George said...

Ahhh, the Cubs...love them, love chicago...guess that's why I live here ;-)

stillarockstar said...

Lindsey's sister looks SO MUCH like one of my SC recruits who graduated last year - where is she from?! This girl's name is Katie Meier? It's gotta be her - GREAT FAM! ...small world, LOL.

GLAD you had FUN - jealous! :)