Sunday, February 01, 2009

I Admit...

I only watched the Super Bowl so I could watch the episode of "The Office" afterwards. Well, that and the commercials (I'm a marketing person, sue me).

We did go to my in-laws for some good eats for the first half, which was a lot of fun. But then bedtimes entered the picture so I took one for the team and came home.

But I did document, oh yes I did!

Tariku getting in some quality snuggle time with auntie Leslie (he NEVER does this, he struggles slowing down a bit).



Sometimes it can't be helped. I just want to squeeze her all the time.



Dailah and Elihu reading next to the fire.



Jake eating the cookies that my hubby made. Hands down Zach is the best cookie maker in the world. From scratch folks. There is very little that could turn me on more, let me just tell you. I don't know what that says about me, but there you have it.



Since she doesn't look much like me at all I can't take a whole lot of credit for that but she did come out of my womb so that's gotta count for something.

2 comments:

stillarockstar said...

she is BEAUTIFUL...& her eyes are UNBELIEVABLE...totally a "commercial" baby, but i think it's best to skip the beauty pageants, lol. ;)

LCMomX4 said...

It sounds like a wonderful Sunday with family. Your little doozie is adorable.