Saturday, August 11, 2007

SAHM = The Awesomest

So I am enjoying being a stay-at-home mom (SAHM) more than I ever thought I would. I commented to my sister-in-law that time goes by so quickly when you're playing with your kids! AMAZING! I love that I'm feeling like I get to play with them more rather than "just" raising them, I have more time for interaction and things like that. Instead of a sprint to the door; take off your shoes, sit down at the table, get in the bath, get in bed, I get to fingerpaint, go on walks, go the farmer's market. It's great! I think I can speak for both kids by saying we are all enjoying ourselves tremendously!

Still waiting to hear from our social worker. It's been exactly one week and one day since we turned in our homework and no word! I am hoping we'll hear Monday! I'm ready to get the homestudy process underway!

I am now Strength and Conditioning and Group Exercise certified for the Y. I go on Tuesday to sign some papers and figure out when I want to work and which classes. This fall I will be teaching an Outdoor Pilates class and a Bootcamp class out at Camp which will be really great. I'm really looking forward to it.

Hopefully next post I'll have some pictures, quite bizarre having no time for internet! Thanks for tuning in!

No comments: