Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Preciousness

Last Friday my sister watched the littles so I could go on a field trip with Trysten's 2nd grade class. The class was going to the expo center where they were going to learn about earth day events. I like earth day events, I love Trysten, so I thought this would be a good one to volunteer for. 

I was in charge of Trysten and his friend, Anthony. Once in the expo center we just got to run around and do things at our own pace. These two were such great kids, they made what was honestly a very boring field trip decent.


Then yesterday Trysten brought home thank you notes from the pair of them. 

From Trysten:

"Thank you mom for coming with us. I do not know what I would do without you." Love, Trysten Klipsch

From Anthony:

"Dear Mrs. Klipsch, thank you for going to the Earth day fair. My favorite part was when we made the plates. Your friend, Anthony."

A couple of sweeties.

No comments: