Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Christmas Part 3

Last weekend we were able to road trip to my aunt and uncle's to celebrate Christmas one more time with my mom's side of the family.

I LOVE that I am still really close to my aunts, uncles and cousins and that my kids will know these people as family!

It was about -100 degrees windchill but Tomas still wanted a horse ride.


Dailah and Bini thought they did too but this was about the moment Dailah realized that was a ridiculous suggestion.


Bini insisted it was what he still wanted. On he went. As he returned, his eyes were watering, he was drooling and there were 2 lbs of snot dripping from his nose. Good times. From sub saharan Africa to the frigid Heartland.


My kids with my grandparents.


All of the great grandkids (though we were missing a few who couldn't make it!)


The grandkids (minus a few).


The kids (minus 2)

1 comment:

terre said...

I just pray that someday I can sit on the couch with frank by my side and cuddle with my GREAT grandchildren. Will we be THAT blessed???