Sunday, July 12, 2009

Hello...

I'm hotflawedmama. It's been awhile. So long, in fact, that I have no memory whatsoever of what we did this past week. Isn't that what my blog is for? Anyway, the week flew by in a blur of work, kids' activities, hair appointments and parties. A good week indeed. My favorite husband kept forgetting to bring home the computer, so if you miss me on the blog, send him hate mail at...just kidding. I know he'll get better because he loves me so much.

The few pictures I have of the week...

Our first tomato arrived. It was just the most beautiful thing.



Zach attacking it.



Me coddling it like it deserved.



The crew at our farmer's market yesterday.



Abe's following. We can't get 2 feet without people wanting to pet my beautiful great dane.



We also got Tariku's hair cornrowed for the first time. This is him before.



And after. 2 hours of tears and sobbing led to this. So cute but definitely not worth it for this lady.



Then went to my sister's housewarming where I took a total of 1 picture. This one, with my family playing Rock Band. Good times either way.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

really Tesi, 8 days between posts??? what am I supposed to do those days that you don't write???

Unknown said...

I just have to say that the cornrows are ADORABLE!!!! It is really too bad that he balled for two hours. Abram was not keen on them the first time. We waited for a year, he LOVES them. We took them out on a Sunday, and on Tuesday he wanted to go back and get them again! I just wish I could do it!

kait said...

LOVE the cornrows.

and don't quite understand why tomatoes need to be coddled. must be an iowa thing...? zing!

AnnMarie & Nick said...

Wow the hair looks AWESOME!

Matthew and Amanda said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Tariku's hair. I cannot wait to show Teshe the picture tomorrow. Love it, seriously, did I mention that i LOVE it?!?!

Amanda