Sunday, November 06, 2011

This week

In less than a week the water party will be upon us. Which means lots of work until then.

I wanted to let you all in on it, though, because so many of you have written asking how you can be involved from across the country. So here's what I came up with.

Every year we do an art auction. This year we're letting you in on the auction action (much like the first year for those of you who have been there from the beginning). On Tuesday I will post pictures of a few of the pieces of art that will be up for bid the night of the party. You will be able to email me with your highest bid and someone (hopefully this beautiful friend) will bid on your behalf.

So check back here Tuesday, it will be worth it. You want a little teaser? The amazing, talented, beautiful Fiddlehead did this for water. I only kind of want you to bid on it because actually I really, really want it.


There's more where that came from. The artists have stepped it up this year and you stand to benefit when you join us for the online auction this Tuesday. Check back here then. It's going to be exciting!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Wishing you SO much success! Wonderful!

Captain Murdock {Godwilladd.com} said...

Cannot wait, and super excited about my new job!