Monday, September 05, 2011

Splash landing

One of the best things about living in the same area for 7 years is that we get to see so much growth. Our community is growing and changing in some really awesome ways. 

A few weeks ago Zach and the kids stumbled upon a new splash landing park, of sorts, and decided we all needed to go back as a family. It is so much fun. It's right next to the Mississippi River so the view is breathtaking and the kids run around for hours while Zach and I read and talk. Doesn't get much better than that.




Boys


Boys for realz


Then Zach decided to do some Glamorshots (you remember those?)





But this was my favorite. I look so 80s rock n roll. I've struggled my whole life letting go of late 80s early 90s. I say this knowing I am not old enough to qualify that statement. I'm an old soul, can't help it.


I tried turning the camera on Zach but he isn't flexible enough to work with me. Also, he seemingly only has 2 faces. His smile and his poo face. Damn if I don't love them both.



Then these two. Well these two looked so old that it took my breath away. Also, remarkably, they have the same body types. 



No comments: