Tuesday, June 07, 2011

millionaires cake

you all asked about the cake Chrissy made me for my birthday. So I asked her what it was (besides delicious). This is what she wrote:

-Devils food cake as per directions on box
-top with large box of vanilla pudding made per directions
-top with a can or two of cherry pie filling
-top with whipped topping
-let sit in fridge for a few hours before serving
Voila!

It sounds easy enough. It tasted amazing. I say go for it! Clearly this is not on the Weight Watchers approved menu but it is certainly approved for the birthday celebration menu!!

3 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

Oh my hell, that sounds GOOD!!! How sweet that Chrissy took the time to actually pipe the whipped topping on and make it all fancy shmancy!! You have some awesome friend. Apparently, what goes around comes around... ;-)

terre said...

gosh Chrissy, my birthday was Thursday....

Finding Joy said...

Yum yum! I love anything involving chocolate and cherries...will be giving that baby a try! Thanks for helping a girl fall off the healthy eating train. :)