Friday, October 30, 2009

One Day

Go to Jody's blog PLEASE to read about the viral campaign we're doing this year. I don't have enough time to write something great myself but please do this. You'll hear more about it on November 13 but until then, go here and prepare yourself, your blog, your facebook, your twitter and anything else I don't know about.

A preview:

Here is the picture on your blog on November 13. :)



Here is the explanation of the picture on your blog November 13.



Aren't you so excited I just wrote your blog for you?

2 comments:

Beth said...

Thanks for posting this. How exciting. Already the little wheels in my head are turning. Can't wait to see what happens.

Jovial J said...

I plan to post it but can't save the graphic to save my life. is it something we can pull from the Water4Christmas website?