Friday, June 19, 2009

Habesha Play Time

Lots of pictures, lots of funny tidbits about what we've been up to but for now just a word to say we are heading to the Ethiopian picnic in Minnesota for the weekend. Zach has to work so it'll just be the kids and yours truly. Right now the excitement at seeing some of my travel group and meeting some of my blog friends has overshadowed the fact that I'll be in the car, by myself, with three kids under the age of 6. That and the fact that we get to stay with Matthew, Amanda and Teshome who we traveled with and who Tariku has been SOOO excited to see...We are really going to have a fun, hot, weekend.

So if you've missed me this last week (how could you not, seriously?) you'll get more than enough hotflawedmama upon our return. Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Have tons of fun! I am so sad that I won't be there. I am so close, but can't be there this weekend. Have a great time, and take lots of people!